Open enrollment for 2020 will take place from November 4 – November 18. Below is information from RWJBarnabas Health regarding open enrollment and can find a pdf for plan options for USW members.
RWJBarnabas Health benefits-eligible employees will elect their benefits for 2020 during Annual Enrollment, November 4 to November 18. Your 2020 benefits costs and coverage levels for 2019 will be available for your review when you log into the Benefit Express enrollment portal.
If you do not enter the enrollment portal, your current 2019 elections for medical (excluding tobacco and spousal surcharges), dental, vision, life and LTD will continue for 2020. Your FSA requires an “active” election. Review Automatic Default Rules information below.
Highlights and changes for 2020
- Medical plans – In 2020 the OMNIA plan will offer a new Domestic Tier, in which costs are reduced when care is accessed through RWJBarnabas Health providers and facilities.
- RWJBH TeleMed remains a convenient, inexpensive option for urgent medical care.
- RX coverage – As of 2020 prescriptions filled at CVS pharmacies will no longer be covered. Prescriptions may be filled at other in-network retail pharmacies and at an onsite RWJBarnabas Health pharmacy (including on site Walgreens). Mail order and specialty prescriptions can also be filled via the onsite pharmacies or via mail order through Livingston Service Corp (LSC). Annual Enrollment Guide, page 5.
- Dental – Part time benefit-eligible employees at all locations may now enroll for dental coverage.
- Vision – There are no changes to the vision plan.
- Health Advocate – is a new service and centralized resource for employees to contact for assistance with questions about benefit plan options and to make informed health and welfare decisions
It is important to understand your benefit options so you can choose the benefits that are best for you and your family. Use the information and tools on this site to help you make informed decisions. Begin your enrollment November 4.
Click here to see breakdown of benefits for USW Local 4-200 members: RWJBarnabas-Annual-Enrollment-USW-NB 2020